Insp Pic: Gen of Miracles Insp Pic: Gen of Miracles

nice work. I think you need to work on the hands a little more as they where not as good as the rest of the body.

Don't Fuck With Ted Don't Fuck With Ted

The animation and drawings could be a lot better and more detailed. I didn't understand what this is either.

harri21hi responds:

It's pure art

Perkimon Perkimon

It would be better if it was longer and maybe if pikachu looked more like pikachu but i know that can be hard, the voice acting is ok and i like the story it's quite true.

I Hate This Puzzle! (GG) I Hate This Puzzle! (GG)

I like the style, it would have been better if it was a little longer but that is just my opinion. The first screen where you click on play is a little glitchy. Overall not bad.

Midnight Madness!! Midnight Madness!!

i like the handdrawn style, however i'm not too sure weather the music you are using is copyrighted or not, i could be wrong.

Derpstuck: ==> Derpstuck: ==>

i'm really confused as to what this is, is it a loading screen ? I like the graphics and im not familiar with the comic, but i would have liked it to have more of an explanation if im being honest.

Damn it flash Damn it flash

true story, maybe if you make it longer in the future it would be better. The animations very good though. Keep uploading

SirDuckDee responds:

Thanks for the advice. Also. This was a short I made on CS3. Testing it out. So. I wasn't meant to be long. Other uploads will be longer though.

Akimbo Steve Akimbo Steve

weird but tells a story, animations good, at the beggining the music is a little louder than the speech but otherwise it's quite good

Trampzy responds:

Thanks! :)

Randell is BATMAN! Randell is BATMAN!

It's not bad, it could have been funnier. The animation seemed a little wooden and slow at times but i lie the style and idea.

A Shocking Delivery! A Shocking Delivery!

It was very confusing for me, who is pom ? and also the animation could be a little better. Not bad tho