Insp Pic: Gen of Miracles Insp Pic: Gen of Miracles

nice work. I think you need to work on the hands a little more as they where not as good as the rest of the body.

Don't Fuck With Ted Don't Fuck With Ted

The animation and drawings could be a lot better and more detailed. I didn't understand what this is either.

harri21hi responds:

It's pure art

Perkimon Perkimon

It would be better if it was longer and maybe if pikachu looked more like pikachu but i know that can be hard, the voice acting is ok and i like the story it's quite true.

Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

yay i got the blank flank ending

Painteler Painteler

I could not figure out the controls to this game. The panel at the start looks way too complicated. For me i could not play this game sorry. It's a good idea tho i will give you that one.

The Escaper The Escaper

i don't understand how you can die without touching the blades. It may be something that can be fixed in the future. It got a little boring for me, in my opinion. Some sound and better collision detection may make this game more playable.

Recovery Recovery

I like it, it reminds me of me sitting on a beach in Menorca looking at the sunset with my cocktail in one hand

Embrace(Enhanced) Embrace(Enhanced)

nicceee !!!!

Moonlit Forest Moonlit Forest

I really like it, it is very atmospheric and calming. However i can't help thinking it needs a little something more adding to it.

granddimensions responds:

very nice and cute !

DKSS responds:

thnx :3

Imaginative Character Imaginative Character

I really like the character and how mysterious they seem also the colors are really nice and the textures are brilliant